Hotmail.com is one of the most popular web-based email providers available on the internet. Originally, this email service was launched in the year 1996. It Offers a plethora of beneficial features to all the users that include free storage space, ability to scan the virus and spam filters. All these features make Hotmail as the best email service provider. In the year 1997, Microsoft,the giant software firm acquired Hotmail.com and renamed it as MSN Hotmail. After Receiving numerous names, Hotmail is now referred to as Microsoft Outlook.
hotmail.com hotmail login page
- 1 hotmail.com hotmail login page
- 2 WWW.HOTMAIL.COM login, Sign-Up | Create Account | sign in
- 3 Ensure that you are not a Robot
- 4 Features of Hotmail
- 5 How to Sign Into Hotmail through Different Platforms
- 6 Hotmail Login through Android Mobile Phone
- 7 Sign into Hotmail via Windows PC
- 8 Hotmail Sign In through iPhone or iOS Devices
- 9 Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Customer Care Number
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] on Hotmail Account
- 11 I forgot my password
- 12 Hotmail mail enter Inbox
- 13 Reasons why some people do not like Hotmail
This email service is available in more than 106 languages. Currently, Microsoft Outlook provides numerous features that include contact, tasks, webmail, calendars and more. This is the history of Hotmail email service. If you are not completely aware of the Hotmail Sign up process, we are here to help you through this guide. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to log in hotmail.com alongside the procedure to create a new Hotmail login account online. Have a look!
WWW.HOTMAIL.COM login, Sign-Up | Create Account | sign in
For creating a new Hotmail account, the users need to visit the official website of Hotmail. You can either navigate to the Hotmail website using the URLs such as hotmail.com or https://outlook.com or https://live.com. Once you enter the URL in the address bar of your web browser then, you will land on the home page of this website. You will find different options on the home page. As you are looking forward to creating a new account, you need to tap the option that says ‘Create free account’. The Hotmail web email service also offers premium services to all the users. However, the premium version is available only after paying a certain amount. By using the premium service, the users will be able to utilize extra services. Microsoft has rolled out this service exclusively for the premium users of Hotmail.
How to Create a New hotmail.com Account?
Follow the easy steps given below that helps the users to create or register a new Hotmail account online:
Sign Up for Hotmail Account
- At first, you need to enter the URL that says ‘www.outlook.com’ in the address bar.
- On the home page of this website, you can find the option that says ‘Sign Up’.
- From the next page, you can start creating a new account by filling crucial details in the provided fields.
Choose a New Username
- Enter the username based on your choice and the extension for the username will be @outlook.com.
- If the username that you have entered exists previously then, you need to enter some other username.
- After entering the username, simply tap the Next button.
- On the next page, you can find your username along with the extension.
- Below that, you can find the empty boxes wherein you must enter your first name and last name.
- Tap the Next button and continue further.
Select your Location & Birth Date
- On the subsequent screen, just select the country or region from the drop-down menu.
- Below that, you need to choose your birth date by selecting the month, day and year.
- Then, click on the Next button.
Ensure that you are not a Robot
- Once you are done with filling the vital details in the given fields, you need to ensure that you are a person but not a bot.
- A couple of options appear on the screen i.e., by picture or by audio.
- If you choose an audio option then, it prompts you to fill the words you hear. After that, just hit the numeric 1 and play the audio or repeat it.
- You can fill in the words as you hear in any alphabetical order.
- If you are unable to understand the audio, you can select a new audio clip.
- In case, you select the picture option then, you can find an image with some random characters.
- You need to identify the given characters and enter the same in the respective empty spaces.
- If you find it difficult in identifying the characters then, select a new one.
- After entering the random characters, just tap the next button.
Provide your Phone Number
- It then asks you to enter your mobile number. Your registered mobile number will get a confirmation OTP and using that you can verify your new Hotmail account.
- For an additional layer of security for your account, you need to carry out the verification process.
- Hit the Send Code button and tap the next button.
Select your date & time zone
- From the next screen, you need to choose your time zone for precise time and date.
- Once you are done, you have successfully created a new Hotmail login English account.
- You can start using all the beneficial features of Hotmail account.
Sign into Hotmail Account
- From then, you can start sending and receiving emails through the Outlook email login account. You will be able to access n extensive range of features provided by the Hotmail account.
- You can then sign into your newly registered Hotmail account by visiting the Microsoft Outlook website once again.
- Hit the Sign In button present on the home page of the website.
- Enter your username and password in the given fields.
- Hit the Sign In button and log into your Hotmail account.
That’s it! This is the simple yet detailed process to create a new Hotmail account.
Features of Hotmail
Here are some of the notable features of Hotmail account available for all the Windows users:
1. Calendar Events
It enables the users to add a new calendar event to your Hotmail account. You can even view the calendar events and make necessary changes to the calendar.
2. Free Storage
The Hotmail account offers an unlimited storage space to all the users via OneDrive absolutely for free of cost.
The data which is gathered on this account will be completely confidential. You don’t have to worry about your privacy as it won’t be shared with other people. This email service makes use of your content only for sending notifications regarding your emails.
4. Available for Free
One can easily set up a new Hotmail account completely for free of cost. You don’t have to pay a single penny to sign up for a new account. However, you need to make payment in case you want to utilize the features such as Skype.
5. Impressive User Interface
The Hotmail account offers an intuitive user interface to all the users with an active view. One can easily interact with their emails without any hassle.
6. Ability to Update Contacts
The users can update their contacts right from their device which is connected to the Hotmail account. Hence, all your contacts can be handled, updated and saved with much ease.
7. Skype Service
We all know that Skype is an excellent video and voice calling service available on the web. Using this service, one can make video calls to those who are in their contact list. Through the Hotmail account, it becomes quite simple to log into Skype and utilize its features.
8. Microsoft Package Integration
As we all know, Microsoft has acquired Hotmail service and renamed it as Outlook. It has integrated the popular Microsoft Office package within this email service. Through this integration, one can easily view and edit their Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents that are attached to the emails. There is no necessity to download them exclusively.
How to Sign Into Hotmail through Different Platforms
www.Hotmail.com is a popular email service that offers additional security to all the users through the HTTPS protocol. The benefit of this protocol is that all the messages sent and received via the Hotmail service are encrypted. This way, one can secure their data from unauthorised hackers and crackers with the help of Windows Hotmail. One can utilize a plethora of services offered by Microsoft if you have a Hotmail account.
The users can easily access their account anywhere across the world irrespective of the location and time. You can even access the Hotmail account through your mobile phone or a PC or a laptop. If you are not fully aware of the process to sign into Hotmail via different platforms, we are here to help you through this post. Here, we have come up with an in-depth tutorial to sign in Hotmail via Android mobile phone, Windows and iOS devices. Check it out!
Hotmail Login through Android Mobile Phone
Follow the simple steps given below to log into your Hotmail account from your Android phone:
- If you are seeking to access Hotmail account from your Android device then, you need to download the Microsoft Outlook app from the Google Play Store app store.
- After downloading the app, install the Hotmail app and proceed with the further process.
- Launch the application and access it from your Android device.
- Navigate to Settings and tap the option that says ‘Add Account’.
- You need to enter your email username and password in the respective fields.
- Make sure that you have entered the username alongside the extension i.e., @hotmail.com at the end of the username.
- Just click the Continue button.
- You can then add your email account by filling the login details.
- Hit the Sign In or Next button.
- After successfully adding your email account information, you can log into your Microsoft Outlook account.
- Microsoft Outlook needs consent to synchronize your personal information that includes contact, calendar and more. For syncing your data, you need to hit the allow button and provide permission to begin the syncing procedure.
- After the syncing process, you will be able to access your account information from any of your devices.
- That’s all! This is the easy way to log into Hotmail account from your Android device.
Sign into Hotmail via Windows PC
Here are the easy steps that help the users to log into Hotmail or Outlook account through the Windows PC or laptop:
- First of all, launch the web browser from your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Enter the URL in the address bar i.e., https://login.live.com.
- Soon after landing on the home page of the website, you need to hit the Sign in button.
- You can then enter the username and password in the provided fields that you have received at the time of creating a Hotmail account.
- Then, tap the Next button.
- From the next web page, you need to hit the Sign In button.
- If you sign into Hotmail account through the same PC on a frequent basis then, you can tick the checkbox that says ‘Keep me signed in’.
- That’s all! This is the simple way to sign into Hotmail account from Windows PC.
Hotmail Sign In through iPhone or iOS Devices
Follow the simple steps provided below to sign into Hotmail from your iPhone or iOS device:
- At first, download the official Outlook app from the web.
- Hit the Mail Option and Mail Alternative.
- Tap the option that says ‘Add account’.
- You need to choose outlook.com or hotmail.com.
- Enter your Hotmail username and password in the respective fields.
- If you don’t have a Hotmail account previously then, you need to create a new one.
- If you already have a Hotmail account then, proceed to sign into the account using your login details.
- That’s it! This is the easy process to login or sign into Hotmail account from your iPhone.
Hotmail Login Problems
Most of the people confront issues while signing into their Hotmail account. Some of the commonly caused Hotmail login issues include the following:
The major problem that usually causes for those who try to login to Hotmail is the internet connection. You need to find whether there is an issue with the hardware. Sometimes, the problem might arise when the ‘web page cannot be found’ error appears on the screen. In such a case, you need to contact your internet service provider and tackle the problem. window pc
How to Recover Hotmail Password or Email?
Usually, people might don’t require accessing their Hotmail account. In case, you don’t access the Hotmail account on a frequent basis then, there are possibilities that you might forget the password. You don’t have to worry much even if you forget your password. Here are the simple steps that help the users to recover Hotmail account password with much ease:
- First of all, visit the Hotmail login web page from your device.
- If you don’t know the password, just tap the link that says ‘Can’t access your account’.
- You will be then redirected to the Hotmail reset password web page.
- On the next page, you can find three options.
- Based on your choice, you can select any of the options.
- If you choose the first option then, it says that you don’t memorize your password for sure.
- The second option is that if you presume that the password is correct but, you might not be able to sign into the account. Ensure that you have entered your password without any typos.
- If your account is hacked then, you can choose the 3rd option.
- Once you have selected the option, just tap the next button.
- Fill the Hotmail username and enter the Captcha for human verification.
- Type your phone number in the given field so that you will receive a unique code.
- Using the code, you can easily reset your password.
- Enter the same code in the provided field and change your password.
Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Customer Care Number
If you face any kind of issues with the Hotmail account, you can contact the customer care phone number. The customer service number varies from one country to the other country.
UK Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number: +44 (0)344 800 2400
United States Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number: 1-800-642-7676
For Technical Support Team: (866) 833-7088
For Business Enquiry: 1-866-425-4709
Canada Hotmail Customer Care Technical Support: (800) 876-8533
Australia Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number: 1 800 197 503
Best Accessible Services of Hotmail Account
One can access their Hotmail account and make use of the best services offered by Microsoft. In this post, we have included all the services that one can use through the Hotmail account.
Microsoft offers a package of services i.e., MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MS Word is one of the most popular editing software programs. Through this service, the users can create, edit, save and print a document in Microsoft Word. With just a single click, you can access Hotmail and MS Word.
This service helps the users to utilize the functions such as visual tables, automatic calculations and more.
Using this service, you can create impressive PowerPoint presentations. One can add text, multimedia stuff and more to the PPT document.
Skype is an excellent video calling and voice calling service available on the web. Through this free calling service, one can contact any person across the world at any time. This service can be accessed for free through Android and iOS devices.
OneDrive is the best online cloud storage platform. It provides at least 5 GB of free storage to store your data on the cloud. There is no restriction on the number of files that you save.
For all the game players, Xbox is the best video game designed and developed by Microsoft. One can easily access this game through their Hotmail account.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] on Hotmail Account
Most of the people might have doubts and queries about Hotmail sign in. If you are one among them, just check out the commonly asked questions about the Hotmail account. We have listed some of the frequently asked questions below:
1. Is it Simple to Sign out of Hotmail with One Tap?
Yes, you can easily sign out of your Hotmail account just by tapping the profile picture present at the top right corner of the Hotmail account. By hitting the Sign out button you can easily log out of your account.
2. How to Add a Picture to Calendar Event on Hotmail?
At the time of creating a new message or calendar event on Hotmail, you need to tap the picture icon present next to the text field. Just find out the location of the photo on your PC or from the cloud storage. You can then insert the picture into the message or the calendar event.
3. How Many Email Service Providers are Available on the Web?
There are a plethora of email service providers available on the internet. Some of them include Gmail, Zoho mail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, Proton Mail, Mail.com and more. All these email services offer significant features to all the users of different platforms.
4. Where is the Options Menu Located on Hotmail?
After opening your Hotmail account, you can find the inbox section. The options menu is present at the right-hand side of the web service. Using that option, you can easily find the options to customize your inbox appearance and the user interfaces as well.
5. How to Read Old and New Messages on Hotmail?
On Hotmail account, you can find the default features and options from the inbox. If you are unable to find the features, you can simply resize the browser screen. As of now, this feature is only available in beta version.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about Hotmail web email service. Hope this guide has helped you to sign into Hotmail account with much ease. We have even included the procedure to create a new Hotmail account and sign into the account and the FAQs on this web email service. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section below.
I forgot my password
Forgetting the password Hotmail is the most common thing you can imagine, especially considering that nowadays most people spend their days in the rush working, studying, or better yet, traveling.
So, in case you’re wondering: I forgot my Hotmail password, now what? We also have the solution to this problem!
If you have forgotten your Hotmail password, go to the site below right now and create a new password for your email account:
I forgot my password Hotmail – hotmail.com – Remember password Hotmail
Do not forget to enter your email, click on “Next” without entering the password and then click on the “I forgot my password” option.
Hotmail mail enter Inbox
If instead you used the mensegger to enter Hotmail , then things have changed. Now you will have 2 options to enter. The first as we have just mentioned, which in my case is the one I use, and if I do not configure your Hotmail account with Outlook Express, you will need to create your account in Outlook and configure and synchronize with your Hotmail account . This process may not be so simple, but it is another option.
Reasons why some people do not like Hotmail
Hotmail´s attachment size limit must be larger. Many e-mail services offer between 20 and 100 MB for free, the free version of Hotmail just offer 10MB. Even the paying version offers only 20 MB. Worst of all, 10 MB is the limit for all attachments together, not just for one. Can you imagine that? This can led to complications if you have a very recent device. You will not be able to send the documents you need.
Hotmail spams your outgoing e-mails. Hotmail injects ads inside your outgoing e-mails before sending, which is so disgusting for many people. You may or may not want advertise Hotmail and other Windows Live services to your contacts, but that is not your choice. Yahoo Mail stooped this stupid practice long ago and Gmail does not do it, but Hotmail is still doing that without taking into consideration users´ opinions.
In addition, Hotmail deletes your e-mails. Sometimes, Hotmail does not deliver e-mails, blacklist entire domains, delete attachments and filter spam aggressively. If these e-mails were important, I am so sorry.